Tuesday, March 18, 2008

working with oracle partner in africa

I am working with oracle partners in africa, i am sure i will gain broad knowledge in business development, especiall oracle E-business suite , and technology based on oracle implimentations and any kind of ERP system. I hope due to this explosure i will be able to excell in business direction having enough understanding on organasation and business company structure and how to map their requirement with the technology. My responsibility is to study user business enviroment and to map the requirement to the software based framework.User will receive a complite solution of software with single installation on single mashine they can manage their whole enterprise, and employee can work any where in the world.
I am looking forward to archive oracle certification for business development.Hope the knowledge i am going to adopt will contribute something on my country Tanzania.

No comments: