Saturday, August 25, 2012

CISA,CISM free 10 hours consultations


Are you seating for CISA or CISM on December 2012? If so then don’t miss a free 10 hours consultation and discussion on how you can pass your exams. I obtained my CISA and CISM certificate through self studies and I would like to share with you my experience and knowledge to pass these exams.
This is my personal initiative as means of giving back to the community what I have gained. These 10 hours will be distributed in 2 hours per day for 5 days (Monday to Friday) for candidates who are taking ISACA exams this year. The objective is to empower candidates who are going to seat for the exams through sharing knowledge and skills for ISACA exams.  
The candidate who attends this free discussion will be able to learn techniques for preparation and answering the exams and will be able to ask questions and clear their doubt before the exams. Also I will be able to answer some technical questions and even lecture some parts in the topic which seem to be grey area for the candidates.
All candidates are invited subject to confirmations through email to sebamarondo@yahoo.com with subject: CISA, CISM free discussion
Targeted date: 24th-28th September 2012
Venue: will be in Dar es Salaam
Time: 5pm to 7pm

No comments: